你的浏览器版本过低,可能导致网站不能正常访问!
为了你能正常使用网站功能,请使用这些浏览器。

请问有没有stm32u545的ystem-Extended Interrupt Event Controller (EXTI) 详细描述,比如那些gpio属于哪

[复制链接]
发发发Q 提问时间:2024-4-7 10:45 / 已解决

请问有没有stm32u545的ystem-Extended Interrupt Event Controller (EXTI) 详细描述,比如那些gpio属于哪个exit,在哪个文档,知道有有这个功能,

收藏 评论3 发布时间:2024-4-7 10:45

举报

3个回答
butterflyspring 最优答案 回答时间:2024-4-8 09:33:48
都在参考手册里,内核和外部中断里面有描述。

Stm32u545 nvic vector map2.PNG Stm32u545 nvic vector map.PNG
发发发Q 回答时间:2024-4-7 10:46:56

只看到有这个:

3.19.2 Extended interrupt/event controller (EXTI) The EXTI manages the individual CPU and system wake-up through configurable event inputs. It provides wake-up requests to the power control, and generates an interrupt request to the CPU NVIC and events to the CPU event input. For the CPU an additional event generation block (EVG) is needed to generate the CPU event signal. The EXTI wake-up requests allow the system to be woken up from Stop modes. The interrupt request and event request generation can also be used in Run modes. The EXTI also includes the EXTI multiplexer I/O port selection. The EXTI main features are the following: • **All event inputs allowed to wake up the system **Configurable events (signals from I/Os or peripherals able to generate a pulse) – Selectable active trigger edge – Interrupt pending status register bit independent for the rising and falling edge – Individual interrupt and event generation mask, used for conditioning the CPU wake-up, interrupt and event generation – Software trigger possibility • **TrustZone secure events – The access to control and configuration bits of secure input events can be made secure **EXTI I/O port selection

发发发Q 回答时间:2024-4-16 15:29:27

butterflyspring 发表于 2024-4-8 09:33
都在参考手册里,内核和外部中断里面有描述。

非常感谢

关于意法半导体
我们是谁
投资者关系
意法半导体可持续发展举措
创新与技术
招聘信息
联系我们
联系ST分支机构